I am thankful for:
- Kitty cats who think I invited them to lay on my laptop.
- Two-year-olds and their giggles.
- Overcast autumn days when woodsmoke is in the air.
- Physical health so that I can care for my unhealthy Daddy.
- Facebook chat, so I can talk to Levi or any of my girlfriends whenever I feel like it, even if they can’t reply right away.
- WordPress’ scheduling feature, so I can write whenever I’m able, and schedule it to post another day.
- Text messaging.
- Comments on my blog. They make me all warm and fuzzy.
- My kids having a safe haven while I have to be away from them this weekend.
- The sound of the dishwasher running.
- My short walk tonight, in the country dark, to go get the paper for Dad. Fresh air under country stars is incredible.
- My health.
- My family’s health.
I know, I know, this post wasn’t all that exciting. Thanks for reading this far, anyway. You are awesome.
Grace & Peace,