It has been so long since I have done something so utterly silly here, but I couldn’t resist after I was tagged by this dear, lovely friend on Facebook.
100 Truths! Feel free to copy and paste this, just for fun.
1. Last beverage ~ Iced, slightly sweetened, tea.
2. Last phone call~ Evie.
3. Last kiss~ Today, in front of the microwave. My hubby likes to stick his head in and steal them whenever he can.
4. Last song you listened to~ “Peace on Earth” by Jars of Clay. At least, I think that’s what it’s called…it’s on their Christmas album, anyway.
5. Last time you cried~ Sunday? I think?
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice ~ Nope.
7. Been cheated on? ~ Thank God, no.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? ~ I regret kissing anyone before Levi. No guilt, just kind of wish his lips were the only ones I knew the feel of.
9. Lost someone special? ~ My Papa Bob, three years ago.
10. Been depressed? ~Not diagnosed, but have had the feelings.
11. Been high? ~ Only if you count airplanes and Pikes Peak.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
13. Chocolate brown
14. Dark Teal
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Have you made new friends this year? ~ I’m always making new friends. I can’t help myself.
16. Fallen out of love? ~ No. I’ve learned to love bigger, if that’s possible.
17. Laughed until you cried ~ Indeed! Laughter is what keeps mothers sane.
18. Met someone who changed you ~ Yes, she’s six months old and sassy as all get-out!
19. Found out who your true friends were ~ I’ve always known that.
20. Found out someone was talking about you? ~ I haven’t found out, no, but I have reason to believe it’s happened.
21. Kissed anyone on your top friends list ~ Just Levi, because he’s hot.
23. How many kids do you want to have ~ I have all I want – just exactly those God gave me.
24. Do you have any pets ~ Two quirky kitties.
25. Do you want to change your name ~ Not particularly, but if I did want to, I think it would be Claire, or Anne.
26. What did you do for your last birthday? ~ This last birthday? I honestly don’t remember. I don’t think we did anything, but I received some gifts…
27. What time did you wake up today ~ 6am, snoozed until 7am. Sigh…the snooze button is evil. I think I need an alarm that has no snooze whatsoever.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night ~ Sleeping. Hard.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for ~ To move to Oregon, Lord willing.
30. Last time you saw your father ~ The Saturday following Thanksgiving…and I miss him sorely. He and Mom are too awesome to live so far away from.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life ~ Where I live. I want to go home to Oregon so badly sometimes, it physically hurts.
32. What are you listening to right now ~ The kids playing/wrestling, and Christmas music.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom ~Yes, Levi’s uncle.
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now? ~ My throat’s a little sore.
36. What’s your real name ~ If you don’t know it, it’s none of your business.
37. Relationship Status ~ Very happily married to a man I can respect, love, and trust implicitly.
38. Zodiac sign ~ I don’t care.
39. Male or female ~ Very much a girl.
40. Elementary School ~ Reese Elementary (K-3) and Brockbank Elementary (4) in Spanish Fork, UT. I forget the name of the school I went to in 5th grade, but it was in Eugene, OR.
41. Middle School ~ Winston Middle School.
42.HighShcool ~ Douglas High School.
43. Hair color ~ Dark Brown.
44. Long or short ~ Long right now.
45. Height ~ 5 foot 3
46. Do you have a crush on someone ~ Not really, no.
47. What do you like about yourself ~ I like my hair, my feet, and my ability to get along with almost everyone.
48. Piercings ~ Ears. I’d kinda like to get my nose done.
49. Tattoos ~ None, yet.
50. Righty or lefty ~ Righty.
51. First surgery ~ Had a mole removed from my lower back in the 8th grade. It actually had to be cut out, because they wanted to biopsy it.
52. First piercing ~ Ears…
53. First tattoo ~ If/When I get one, it will involve fairies, flowers, and my children’s names.
54. First best friend ~ Laura Hall.
55. First Sport ~ T-ball. But, since I was obviously not an athlete, I went the ballet route instead.
56. First pet ~ That was especially mine, and not the family’s? Daisy Mae – the demon cat.
57. First kiss ~ I honestly don’t remember my first kiss.
58. First concert ~ The first one I remember well is Bryan Duncan, when I was in 5th grade. Mom and Dad took us.
59. First crush ~ Aaron. I finally gave up when I realized he would NEVER look at me the way I wanted him to.
60. First alcohol drink ~ Red wine at the Spaghetti Factory on my honeymoon.
61. Eating ~ Nothing, but Levi’s making pancakes.
62. Drinking ~ Again, nothing.
63. I’m about to ~ log off and help Levi as soon as this survey thing is all done.
64. Listening to ~ “Silver Bells” by Gene Autry.
65. Waiting for ~ Kids to go to bed, so I can wrap, wrap, wrap!
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OTHER SEX?
69. Lips or eyes~ Depends on the day.
70. Hugs or kisses ~Hugs, for sure.
71. Shorter or taller ~ Just the right height for me to rest my head on his shoulder without having to stretch or slouch.
72. Older or Younger ~ Reasonably mature is good – age doesn’t matter that much. (I agree with Evie on this one.)
73. Romantic or spontaneous ~ How are these different again?
74. Nice stomach or nice arms ~ I really could care less. As long as he’s stronger than I am, I’m happy.
75. Tattoos or piercings ~ I do NOT like sleeve tattoos, and I’m not big on piercings. I don’t like eyebrows pierced, for sure.
76. Sensitive or loud ~ These are not opposites…but, sensitivity is good, in certain cases.
77. Hook-up or relationship ~ Take a wild guess.
78. Trouble maker or hesitant ~ Again…these are NOT opposites. And I don’t like either.
HAVE YOU EVER :
79. Kissed a stranger ~ No, indeed.
80. Drank hard liquor ~ Once in awhile, in a cocktail. I prefer wine or a good beer.
81. Lost glasses/contacts ~ Only my sunglasses (I don’t wear the other kind), and it’s a chronic problem, though I seem to be getting better.
82. cried infront on someone ~ Nearly every time I’m crying, it’s when people are around.
83. Broken someone’s heart ~ I don’t really know. I don’t think so.
84. Had your own heart broken ~ Yes, of course. We all have.
85. Been arrested ~ Nope. I’m just not that cool. 🙂
86. Turned someone down? Yes, once I had decided dating sucked, and I didn’t want to do it any more.
87. Cried when someone died ~ Absolutely. Until there were no more tears left.
88. Liked a friend that is a girl ~ Not in the way this question implies.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself ~ Well, I’m not a figment of my imagination…
90. Miracles ~ Absolutely. “Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see.” ~C.S. Lewis
91. Love at first sight ~ Not lasting love, no. Attraction, chemistry, or even lust, most certainly. Not love, though.
92. Heaven ~ Compared to it, Earth is just a shadow.
93. Santa Clause ~ No, but it’s fun to pretend.
94. Kissing on the first date ~ Why get all tangled up in the physical before you’ve even explored anything else much?
95. Angels ~ Yes.
96. Is there one person you want to be with right now ~ I’m with them right now. (See pictures in sidebar.)
97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time ~ No. Loyalty and faithfulness actually mean something to me.
98. Do you believe its possible to remain faithful forever ~ It is possible, but only if the foundation of your love is solid, and not based on external circumstances or feelings. Those things come and go – Love chooses to stay.
99. What’s the one thing you cannot live without ~ Jesus. And chocolate.
100. Posting this as 100 Truths ~ Ooookay.