I just want to share with you what is supposed to be on my agenda for the next few weeks. Or so.
1) Finish up my Labor Doula Certification packet and mail it in.
2) Finally review my Childbirth Education certification packet and get off my butt and START the process.
3) Plan out my year for homeschooling for a Pre-K/K kiddo, and a first-grader.
4) Plan out a general idea of things to cover this year for a little red head who wants to “do school.”
5) Clean my house tonight.
6) Get all the laundry off the floor at least.
7) Go sky-diving.
8) Plan and host a patio potluck to celebrate our new backyard.
9) Go camping with our friends.
10) Sign Turbo & Cuteness up for their 2nd session of swim lessons.
11) Buy a swim suit. Before the end of summer so I can go swimming with my kids.
12) Buy more bras of the non-nursing variety.
13) Buy clothes for the year for the kids.
14) Become Wonder Woman.
15) Et cetera.
That’s a lot.
And there’s more where that came from.
Pray that I keep my priorities in line, wouldja? Thanks!