I had a video all lined up for you…an adorable vignette of my youngest offspring quietly playing with his cars on the coffee table, an activity in which he delights for several minutes at a time. He likes to line them up, drive them to another corner of the table, and park them in a line. Over and over, as long as he is not interrupted by a sibling, or his
crazy mother sticking a camera in his face mother unobtrusively trying to capture his toddler brilliance with her camera.
However. The lighting in my living room was terrible, and you can’t see anything except his chubby arm. Literally nothing else can be seen. While chubby toddler arms are cute, I am afraid that they just don’t cut it for a video.
The video feature on my camera really prefers natural sunlight. The light in my living room, in addition to the overcast day today, conspired to make this video unviewable. Sigh…
Makes me reeeeeeally wish I had a digital camcorder. Or some kind of video editing software. Anything that I could use to make these videos worthwhile.
Since there is no video to watch, why don’t you take a look at these links?
- The Caribbean Vacation That Almost Was ~ One Thing
- What Do I Do When My Spouse and I Aren’t On the Same Page? ~ Simple Mom
- Making a Splash ~ Fiddledeedee
- Mom makes a splash selling ‘Tummy Tubs’ ~ Today Show
- Midwife-led versus other models of care for childbearing women. ~ The Cochrane Library