Sara V. has tagged me with yet another silly meme. Which I will gladly do. Because I love memes. And because I love Sara! I have no resistance whatsoever when it comes to silly surveys and random questions I have to answer about myself.
And I love talking about myself. I admit it. I do.
Really, though…who doesn’t?
I’m supposed to list 6 unspectacular quirks about myself. Here you go…
1. I have two colors of Fiestaware dishes, a light yellow and light green. In my cupboard, my plates, bowls, and mugs are stacked so that said colors are alternating. I think they look pretty that way, and it irks me ever-so-slightly if I find that my hubby (or anyone else) has put them in there willy-nilly, with no regard for color. Only a little bit, though, because they did me the favor of putting them away!
2. My fabric is all organized by color. According to the rainbow. I start with reds & pinks, and end with purples. Followed by neutrals, black, and white. And within each color, I prefer to go from dark to light. I like to organize a lot of things by color.
3. I really prefer to sit with my legs curled up under me, crossed, or otherwise tucked up off the floor. I think it’s because my legs are just short enough that they can never really rest comfortably on the floor for long.
4. I am glow-in-the-dark white, and always will be. Even sunless tanners are no match for my whiteness. Believe me, I’ve tried.
5. I steal my friends’ phrases. I catch myself using phrases and tones of voice that my friends use all the time. My most recent acquisition is “yo”. I picked this one up from Erica. I also lapse into a Southern accent whenever I talk to my Southern girlfriends.
6. Out of all the book characters I have ever come across, I relate the most to Anne of Green Gables. She and I were born under the same stars, I think.
Unspectacular Quirks Meme Rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours…
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them…
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.