I am looking forward to seeing my sister-in-law, her hubby, and their kids this weekend! They’ll be here, Lord willing and the crick don’t rise, tonight! In the meantime, I’ve come across a few really good blog posts this week that I’d like to share.
First up, two posts about Syria and the situation going on all the way across the world from most of us. I don’t watch the news any more, partly because I don’t have TV, and partly because they fill it up with too much fluff/idiocy. I need to subscribe to a paper… Anyway, these posts helped give me a more accurate, if simplified, picture of what’s happening.
It matters. Way more than Miley Cyrus’ antics.
The rest are just fun, thought-provoking, or interesting to me.
- A Brief History of Syria ~Simple Mom
- 9 Questions About Syria You Were Too Embarrassed to Ask ~The Washington Post
- Should Wives Submit? ~WisdomForLife
- No-Sew Child’s Apron ~Folk Haven
- Life is What Happens: The storm before the calm ~See Jules Travel
- Here’s some honest dating advice ~The Matt Walsh Blog